Our Spring / Summer 2015 is up and ready for viewing!
We are pleased to present work by the following contributors:
• Artwork – Vivian Calderón Bogoslavsky
• Fiction – Connie Bull Stillinger, Graham Bowlin, Janet Schneider
• Non-Fiction – Francis DiClemente, Krista Varela, Susan Vespoli, Timothy L. Marsh
• Poetry – Christine Grimes, Christopher Muravez, Disa Turner, Donald Levering, Iain Macdonald, Jevin Lee Albuquerque, Jonathan Travelstead, Kevin Brown, Koal Gil, Marlin M. Jenkins, Tom Montag
Looking for a good summer read? Check out our reviews of these books:
• City of Ladies by Sarah Kennedy (Fiction)
• Lifted by the Great Nothing by Karim Dimenchkie (Fiction)
• The Lost Child by Caryl Phillips (Fiction)
• The Last Two Seconds by Mary Jo Bang (Poetry)
• What I Came to Tell You by Tommy Hays (Young Adult)
South 85 Journal is published by the Converse College Low-Residency MFA program. Thank you to our staff of volunteers who put countless hours into making this issue happen. We hope you enjoy reading this issue as much as we enjoyed putting it together!